Increase the capabilities and features of your Android device with Tasker.
Tasker is an Android app that lets you perform specific tasks and actions on your device, in ways defined by you, whether they be completely automated or through widgets you can quickly access and click on.
You don’t need to root your phone or have a special home screen. Everything is done through Tasker and you’ll have many new personalized ways of navigating your device in no time.
From settings and apps to times, dates, locations, messages, events and gestures, anything can be tweaked and meddled with. There are over 200 actions you can set. Define the specific action that will make your life easier and improve your overall Android phone experience. Set loops, variables and conditions for every action you set.
You only have to tell what your phone has to do and the device will take care of it all for you.
Here are a number of examples of specific actions you can set:
- lower the brightness automatically at a specific time of day;
- automatically adjust the volume of your ringtone, depending on the time of day;
- wake up to a different song from your music collection every day;
- automatically open a specific app at a specific time of day;
- change your icons, themes and wallpaper in different situations and times of day;
- set specific motions to navigate through your phone’s menus;
- create widgets for any option you can think of;
- automatically enter plane mode at night but check for emails and messages every couple of hours (or any time interval you need);
- in case your phone is stolen, track your phone’s location through SMS;
- set automatic messages for different callers, when you’re busy.
Revolutionize the way you handle your Android phone with Tasker and tune it so it completely fits your lifestyle.Automate everything from settings to photos, SMS to speech. ADC2 prize winner.New => * added option to check for new apps via usage stats (see Menu / Prefs / Monitor / App Check Method)
* bugfixes, minor improvements,